Welcome to the Surrey County Childminding Association Website.
We are a Registered Charity, made up of a committee of volunteers, who are all practising Ofsted Registered Childminders and Nannies within Surrey.
Our main aims are to:
- Promote high quality childcare;
- Support all aspects of home-based childcare;
- Care for the well-being of home-based child-carers.
- Provide a range of training (an Annual General Meeting and conference as well as twilight training);
- Activities and events for home-based carers to network and give exciting learning opportunities for children;
- Keep members up-to-date with any recent changes in practice and Government guidelines;
- Support home-based childcarers through email, face to face meetings, Facebook and website.
(NB: Although we are not part of Surrey County Council Early Years, we aim to work in partnership with them)
Dinosaur water play outside.